Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 8:15 PM 
'In the future if I meet a person I really love, I'll put in my sincerity and handwrite her one letter a day. And then if I make up to a thousand letters by a thousand days and give them to her as a gift, won't that be even more special than any kind of events or expensive gifts?'
that would be the most amazing gift ever. i personally love those kind of gifts rather than expensive gifts. to me, if some one put a lot of thought into something, it's worth way more. even if Joon is a "scrooge" that is the most sweetest gift any girl could ever receive. though there is so many girls out there who'd rather have a ring or something expensive. but i would love letters written by the person i love. because honestly, if someone were to give me so much, i'd get overwhelmed and feel not right. i don't like people wasting their money on me nor spending alot of money for me. if my boyfriend were to keep buying and buying, i would feel really horrible though i know he's doing it because he cares and doesn't care wasting money on me. but i care...
Joon, you are just freaking amazing and sweet. i think you'd make the perfect boyfriend.