Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 1:49 PM 
that's what Joon said and....it's so true that it's sad. I love both groups so much but MBLAQ will always be my boys along with Big Bang. Some people say MBLAQ's concept are tacky and not much effort, same goes for their choreography...but I don't think so. I  love their simple choreography...it's just MBLAQ's music is really unique compared to alot of the boy bands. What they do is who they are and they should never change that. Just because some people don't like it, I love my chicdols and they should never change anything. I hope one day MBLAQ will gain more popularity & people accept them for who they are and what they do. i want mblaq to be happy and see the love they deserve. I also wish some A+ would shape up and actually show the love they have instead of being illmannered and complaining all the time about the stupid things.
both groups are just different. different music & different styles but they are both so talented.
anyways, i believe MBLAQ's time is to come soon. just wait guys, it's going to come.