Saturday, November 12, 2011 @ 1:38 PM 
and really, i don't have much. i've become to a point where it's hard for me to trust anyone anymore.
i also realized that i'm drifting REALLY far apart from some. some have changed and basically slowly pushing me out of their lives.
then there are people, who i talk to. but can i really call them my friends? do they concider me as their friend?
alot of these things have been crossing my mind.
i think DeeDee is the one friend that i know will never lose. that i can trust. my other friends, will they slowly push me out of their lives too? will they turn into someone i don't even know and then act fake around me? those are the people i can not stand the most. the ones that act different around me. am i really not a person you can be yourself around? i won't judge nor hate you because of it. i guess if they don't want me anymore, than i should accept it. i must have done something wrong.