Saturday, June 23, 2012 @ 11:24 AM 
so i can beat this blind prison mini boss aka garrador in RE4. idk the other day, i was not expecting it to be like that and it scared me so bad, i had to turn the game off. I mean the zombies don't really scare me much anymore. the things that have scared me the most in the game so far is the masked chainsaw zombie, which they call Dr. Salvador. that will always scare me. then these guys, who some of them look like darth maul and they are called Zealots. the reason they scare me is because they like to whisper and chant and you can hear them from far away so you don't know where it's coming from and how close they are to you. and then the Garrador. he scares me so bad. i haven't touched the game in two days because of him. i wish i knew an easier way to kill him. if only i wasn't a chicken. this the first time i'm playing Resident Evil on my own. i usually play the two player ones but yeah. i don't have my broken butterfly gun i want because i didn't have enough money and when i went to go back to the merchant, the stupid zealots were right there so i ran away. UGH i want to play today, but i might just have to wait until my sister comes up and visits for two weeks. since she's a pro at this game lol.