Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 3:40 PM 
like the things he does makes me think, wow he is so right. i've learned so much from him. people take him as a babo. i do too but only because i think he doesn't think before he talks. which results in him speaking gibberish lol. but on a serious note, he's not as stupid as people think he is. he is actually really smart with life choices. he works extremely hard for people to like him and to be known as a great singer. why does he do variety and act like that? for mblaq. he wants mblaq to be known, so he does those things for them. he already bought a house for his future. i don't freaking care if the other members say it's a piece of junk. at least he bought it and thought about his future. i once thought he was a scrooge, but finds out his money goes else where. to? his wonderful parents. why? because he said "my parents spent my childhood buying me things, giving me food and a roof over my head. i am so thankful and i feel the need to pay them back for what they have done." YOU MY DEAR, ARE SMART. WONDERFUL. you are such a perfect guy. the fact that you do that for your parents, i admire it. when i make alot of money, i'm going to do the same. they spent and did everything for me growing up. i need to return the favor. it only feels right. thankyou leechangsun, for being the wonderful human being you are.