Thursday, May 31, 2012 @ 11:25 PM 
let's just say this video...made me like him even more. when i first found out about siwan in moon embraces the sun, i loved his smile. but later, after watching some videos with deedee, we came across this one. though he looks a bit silly, and deedee kept laughing at him. i find it adorable and shows that he has fun performing and i really admire that. he get's really into it, which actually reminds me of myself lol. i remember, i kept replaying this video and deedee would be like "don't tell me you're watching that performance again? xD" though this isn't one of the main reasons why i started to like him even more because his personality on shows is what made me really like him. but this performance left an impact on me. everytime i even hear this song, the image of him here is what pops in my mind. :) i love this side of siwan.