Monday, May 28, 2012 @ 7:46 PM 
omg my insides alkdjlksd. so excited you don't even know. so these are things on my list to do.

-namsan tower. didn't get to go last time.
-garusogil. um forever21 is there and i hear it is freaking 4 stories tall. i know i am spending a WHOLE day there. not even joking lol. and i want to go to se7en's restaurant.
-everland.
-lotte world. didn't get to enjoy it much last time.
-dongdaemoon because it's my favortie shopping area.
-myeongdong.
-cat cafe.
-hello kitty cafe.
-seoul forest park. me & jijae loved it there.
-i am going to try and visit historical places.
-hongdae.
-rodeo apgujeong.
-yg, jtunes, cube, star empire.
-maybe YG's club. but idk, i am not a club type of person nor am i a party girl. but a friend of mine wants to go with him so idk :| we'll see.
-go to Osan again. i was born there, and we lived there for my first two years of my life. they have one of the best chinese restaurants EVER.
-samchungdong.
-we might be going to kwangju once. my mom's home place and one of my uncles live there.

there's more but i can't think right now. some of these places i've been. and some have not. lets just say i want to go to most of the shopping districts there. i probaly will go to the COEX Mall too but i've been there sooo many times that it's kind of boring now lol. but i do like Evans Record (cd store) they have there. but yeah. i decided that while i am there, i am most likely going to VLOG/BLOG my "adventures" i guess you could say. just to keep my friends and family updated. i don't know if i will update it on here my blogspot or i might make a seperate blog on tumblr for it. or on my personal tumblr. idk yet. i will be there for three months so i will have lots of time to visit places. me and my mom just want to spend as much time as we can with my grandma. she's getting old and i really cherish her. ;___; so i want to visit korea as much as i can so i can see her. and it's been three years since i last seen her. and she really wants us to visit. she tried living here with us for a couple years back 12 years ago, but she got really homesick of korea and who can blame her. so we sent her back. and now we try to visit her which i don't mind at all <3