Monday, March 19, 2012 @ 6:35 PM 
i just realized that i am totally not ready for HyukSoo to have a love line in a drama yet. alksdjlkas i'm just not ready yet lol. and i mean a real love line because white christmas he had none, tree with deep roots he KIND of liked SoYi & What's Up...idek if you can count that as a love line. and in Vampire Idol, i like MinKyung. She's my second favorite girl after YooBi...and I know MinKyung likes HyukSoo but KWANGHEE likes herrr and so i think she should go to KwangHee. And this is because I'm not ready for HyukSoo to have a love line but I think in this next episode, he starts to like her cuz something weird is going on with him. sighh I have to prepare myself... I wish cocoa would come back because that's his soulmate ):
and freaking YooBi alskjdlaksdj. I love her but I am so mad at her. I know that she's afraid to tell WooBin that she's Tokki because she thinks he doesn't like her as Yoobi her. And she's also afraid she will lose WooBin as a friend too. BUT COME ON. First of all she's already hurt by making SoYeon look like she was Tokki this whole time. And she thinks WooBin likes SooYeon now....BUT girl WooBin wishes it was you as Tokki. Because he likes you so freaking much. Ugh this girl is driving me crazy and making me sad for her so much.
The ending of last episode though, WooBin is all like "You're not tokki" to SooYeon because he knows how Tokki's heartbeat goes. (he has reallyyyy good hearing lol). SO OMG PLEASE D: