Monday, November 7, 2011 @ 9:56 PM 
it's not really because i think i need to lose weight. honestly, i guess i'm a good weight & size. i know i am not fat or chubby. but i'm not really skinny either. i just want to be more in shape and feel healthier. i want to be happy with myself because to me that's more important than what everyone else wants/thinks of me. everyone around me keeps telling me "you don't need to lose weight! you don't need to go the gym." like my sister, she thinks i'm just doing this because i think i need to lose weight. but i told her it was because i want to feel healthier and more in shape. but i guess she doesn't believe me. oh well. actually, going to the gym makes me feel more better. i get hope and feel so much better with myself! it's like a feeling of accomplishment.
and i also go to motivate my best friend. she needs someone to push her. and our motive is, if one of us has to suffer, we both have to suffer it together lol. it's also better working out with someone to motivate you. in the end i think we're both happy going to the gym. soon, i think i feel more happy with myself! even after that though, i'm going to continue to go to the gym to just stay in shape! :)